The Destroyers Edit
The vanguard of an efficient strike group, the Destroyer performs solidly at every level. It is often the first ship into combat and the last ship out. With skillful Energy Management, the Destroyer can provide a variety of roles for the team.
The all-in-one ship, the Destroyer is the most versatile class of ship. They can easily be modded for survivability, hit-and-run attacks, sustained DPS and even an "aura" ship, giving buffs to nearby ships. With Cannons and Turrets as Primary Weapons, they can keep shooting throughout the entire fight, while unleashing hell with Missiles, Nukes and even the Ram. Their Modules can be tailored to remove Energy, deal heavy sustained damage and outdamage Dreadnoughts, Corvettes and Tactical Cruisers, or even soak damage as you regain Energy and refill Shields in but a second.
It's multi-function capabilities make the destroyer a valuable asset to any strike force, as it can handle almost any situation. Also, depending on the module configuration there is customizability that can be either a light cavalry or a heavy infantry.
Standard Configuration Edit
|Primary Module||Secondary Modules||Perimeter Module||Internal Module|
|Communications Briefing||Weapons Briefing||Navigation Briefing||Engineering Briefing|
The several factions have different destroyers, divided by light, medium, heavy.
|light (House Oberon)||medium (Jupiter Arms)||heavy (Akula Vektor)|
|The Talionis class destroyer it's the fastest ship of its type. It carries formidable firepower, but has limited armor plating.
Unlock: Rank 25
|LORE:||House Oberon lates engineering masterpiece provides the right punch for getting up close to the enemy, while still offering enough mobility to escape danger if needed|
|The Athos is a jack-of-all-trades: agile, quick and deadly.
Unlock: Rank 15
|LORE:||The Athos class destroyer is one of the oldest Jupiter Arms and also one of the most popular.This well-rounded ship was the workhorse of the colonial navy during the Solar War|
The Gora class destroyer is the heaviest ship of it's kind. Mobility is traded for firepower and sturdy armor. Unlock:Rank 5
|LORE:||That comes as no real surprise,since the Akula Industries early prototype was meant to be a Dreadnought but instead became the first destroyer on the market|
|This is the flagship of Crom Gallant, erstwhile head of R&D at Akula Industries.
Unlock: Founder's Pack
|LORE:||This is the flagship of Crom Gallant, erstwhile head of R&D at Akula Industries. Legend has it that when Gallant quit the megacorporation, he stole a prototype heavy Destroyer equipped with elite modules. Siding against the PCF in the Great Solar War, he proved to be a shrewd tactician. His skill and the immense power of his ship made him impossible to beat until he finally met his match in the Battle of Io, where he was defeated by a certain Captain Bix.|
- Increased Gora health from 40k to 45k and health regeneration to match.
- Increased Ballistic Cannons magazine size from 32 to 128.
- Thrust Amplifier
- Increased speed bonus.
- Light Nuclear Torpedo Salvo
- Increased range, damage and radial damage radius in order to make sure that the projectiles can reach and damage a target that has been locked onto to.
- Stasis Ammo
- Increased duration of speed decrease effect from 2s to 8s.
- Reduced amount of weapons firing from 2 to 1
- Increased ability duration from 7s to 15s
- Decreased cooldown from 55s to 35s
- Increased projectile speed from 1100m/s to 5000m/s
- Increased damage from 150 to 300 per shot, added damage falloff from 300 to 240 damage at 50000m distance
- Increased amount of ammo gained from 10 to 12 per ability use.
- Plasma Ram
- Increased cooldown from 20s to 30s.